Sep 24, 2011

The Beginning

This is the start of something that has been on my heart for three years now.  This is my way of trying to share my opinion with the world.  This is my way of beginning to change the world one mind at a time.  This blog is about our education system: my experiences with it, my opinions of it, and the ways in which I feel it could be improved.  This is not about calling our education system severely flawed, or bashing the creators of it.  This right here is about changing ourselves - our mindsets.  By changing how we think and the standards that we hold ourselves to, we will consequently feel obligated to make a change, a change that will benefit ourselves, our children, our children's children, and the future this world will behold.

Skeptical?  So am I.  I am skeptical as to whether this idea of changing the way that we think will even be accepted.  But for now, suspend disbelief and subject yourself to something new - something that can alter everything for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment